Daily Reflection with Fr. Tomas Del Valle-Reyes



Dear Friends: Praying is not easy. Our daily routine calls for our full attention. And the world around us puts little value on prayer; our lives are full of material things but at the same time are getting emptier in God’s value.

For this reason, I will post a daily reflection and as you visit this site may the Holy Spirit within you come to your aid and guide you gently to the God who loves you
.


Wednesday, July 6, 2016

By Faith

I gaze up to the heavens and know
within its vastness
that this is your creation planned and effected within eternity
By faith
I pluck an ear of corn and know
within its symmetry lies the chemistry of life
the potential of creation within my hand
By faith
I listen for your voice and know the whisper that I hear
breathed a world into existence
yet listens to the prayer within my soul
By faith
I strive to do your will and know
the door that I approach may lead me to shadows
where my roll is to become your light
By faith
I cling to your word and know
the strength that I receive has it’s source within the love
that is at the centre of all things!



Father Tomas Del Valle-Reyes
Discovering 21 Century
P.O. BOX 1170
New York, NY 10018
Radiosigloxxi@aol.com
www.discovering21century.com 

No comments: