Daily Reflection with Fr. Tomas Del Valle-Reyes



Dear Friends: Praying is not easy. Our daily routine calls for our full attention. And the world around us puts little value on prayer; our lives are full of material things but at the same time are getting emptier in God’s value.

For this reason, I will post a daily reflection and as you visit this site may the Holy Spirit within you come to your aid and guide you gently to the God who loves you
.


Wednesday, June 29, 2016

BLESSED MORNING"

This morning when I woke up And saw the sun above,
I softly said, "Good morning, Lord, Bless everyone I love."
Right away I thought of you 
And said a loving prayer
That He would bless you specially, 
And keep you free from care.
I thought of all the happiness
The day could hold in store,
I wished it all for you because
No one deserves it more.
I felt so warm and good inside,
My heart was all aglow,
 I know God heard my prayers for you,
He hears them all, you know! -
 Author Unknown

Fr. Tomas Del Valle-Reyes
Descubriendo el Siglo 21/Discovering 21 Century
P.O. BOX 1170
New York, NY  10018
Tel- 212-24-4778
www.descubriendoelsiglo21.com/

No comments: