Daily Reflection with Fr. Tomas Del Valle-Reyes



Dear Friends: Praying is not easy. Our daily routine calls for our full attention. And the world around us puts little value on prayer; our lives are full of material things but at the same time are getting emptier in God’s value.

For this reason, I will post a daily reflection and as you visit this site may the Holy Spirit within you come to your aid and guide you gently to the God who loves you
.


Monday, June 15, 2020

TOUCH ME LORD

Touch me, Lord, and let me hear-
The hurt in others' voices,
Touch me, Lord, and help me see
To make the better choices.

Touch me, Lord, whisper to me
That I may face tomorrow.
Touch me, Lord, that I might help
Someone in deepest sorrow.

Touch me, Lord, show me the way,
That I may help all others
Touch me, Lord, to do thy will,
And always love my brothers.

Touch me, Lord, let me live
A life that's worth living.
Touch me, Lord, teach me to praise
And let me be forgiving.

Touch me, Lord, let me obey,
Honor You by how I Live.
Touch me, Lord, please make me whole
Let me, please, be quick to give.

Touch me, Lord, please let me feel,
compassion for all mankind,
Touch me, Lord, let me obey.
Never let this slip my mind.

Touch me, Lord, for You are wise,
Let Your wisdom take control
Touch me Lord, and take away,
All my sins and make me whole.

Your servant, Lord, I would be.
Touch me, Lord, let your spirit,
Always be alive in me.

Touch me, Lord, and draw me near,
And cradle me in Your love.
Touch me, Lord, while I am here,
Lead me to my home above.

Touch me, Lord, that I won’t hurt,
The very ones I love most.
Touch me, Lord, with the power-
Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.

Fr. Tomas Del Valle-Reyes
Descubriendo el siglo 21
P. O. BOX 1170
New York, NY 10018
212.244-4778



No comments: