Daily Reflection with Fr. Tomas Del Valle-Reyes



Dear Friends: Praying is not easy. Our daily routine calls for our full attention. And the world around us puts little value on prayer; our lives are full of material things but at the same time are getting emptier in God’s value.

For this reason, I will post a daily reflection and as you visit this site may the Holy Spirit within you come to your aid and guide you gently to the God who loves you
.


Monday, June 8, 2020

I Pray for Endurance

AlmightyGod, who has given me the wish to do right and helped me to do your service, strengthen me to persevere. 
Give me the endurance to serve you, and perform my duties.
When I am weary in well-doing, remind me that the ways of sin are pathways to destruction. Do not let me, in a moment of weakness, lose all that I have gained.

In the darkness of discouragement, give me the light of your presence. 
Help me to endure as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
You have said that whoever endures to the end, shall be saved. 
Do not let me fall from your grace.
I ask for Jesus' sake.
Amen.

Fr. Tomas Del Valle-Reyes
Descubriendo el siglo 21
P. O. BOX 1170
New York, NY 10018
212.244-4778

No comments: