Daily Reflection with Fr. Tomas Del Valle-Reyes



Dear Friends: Praying is not easy. Our daily routine calls for our full attention. And the world around us puts little value on prayer; our lives are full of material things but at the same time are getting emptier in God’s value.

For this reason, I will post a daily reflection and as you visit this site may the Holy Spirit within you come to your aid and guide you gently to the God who loves you
.


Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Dear Father in Heaven

Dear Father in Heaven, who is the God of all comfort, pour into my heart your peace and strength. The storms of life have over taken me. 
I am beaten down and utterly discouraged.
My soul faints within me. 
My sorrow is greater than I can bear. 
I am too weak for the burden laid upon me. 
I pray to you dear God, send me the comfort of your help.

Please dear God, bring peace to my soul. 
Comfort me as whom a parent comforts, and hold me in your arms of mercy.

Thank you my Lord.

Amen.
Descubriendo el Siglo 21
Discovering 21century
Fr Tomás Del Valle-Reyes
P. O. BOX 1170
New York, NY 10018
(212) 244 4778

No comments: