Daily Reflection with Fr. Tomas Del Valle-Reyes



Dear Friends: Praying is not easy. Our daily routine calls for our full attention. And the world around us puts little value on prayer; our lives are full of material things but at the same time are getting emptier in God’s value.

For this reason, I will post a daily reflection and as you visit this site may the Holy Spirit within you come to your aid and guide you gently to the God who loves you
.


Tuesday, May 28, 2019

A Cry from my cell!!

I tell you my friend, it’s like being dead.
 It feels like being a ghost, that breaths and feels, or maybe I am dead alive?
The days float or go by unnoticed, the sun, I am cut off from its warmth, light and all feeling. 
Sometimes I feel like I am in a coffin buried alive , I can hear myself screaming inside my head, but no one can hear me, nobody does. 
Yeah, it was not really alarming at first, but then, I noticed that my surroundings took on a different tone at certain times: the shadows of nightfall seemed more somber, my mornings were like any other time of the day. 
Time goes by, but I do not feel it, I am numb.
Descubriendo el Siglo 21
Discovering 21century
Fr Tomás Del Valle-Reyes
P. O. BOX 1170
New York, NY 10018
(212) 244 4778

No comments: