Daily Reflection with Fr. Tomas Del Valle-Reyes



Dear Friends: Praying is not easy. Our daily routine calls for our full attention. And the world around us puts little value on prayer; our lives are full of material things but at the same time are getting emptier in God’s value.

For this reason, I will post a daily reflection and as you visit this site may the Holy Spirit within you come to your aid and guide you gently to the God who loves you
.


Sunday, September 25, 2022

Lord, I have Doubts

Gracious God, I feel so uncertain, so unsure.
I want to trust that you are real and present, that you are acting on my behalf, that you hear and will answer my prayers.
Yet, my confidence is spent, my faith flat. 
You speak in my heart and tell me to seek your face, and I am seeking -- longing for the sureness of your presence, the touch of your breath, the warmth of your love.
In my doubt, O God, let your Spirit hover over me with the gentleness of angel’s wings, until I am opened to faith and once again recognize the pattern of your face.
I ask this for the sake of your love. 
Amen.
Descubriendo el Siglo 21
Discovering 21century
Fr Tomás Del Valle-Reyes
P. O. BOX 1170
New York, NY 10018
(212) 244 4778

No comments: