Daily Reflection with Fr. Tomas Del Valle-Reyes



Dear Friends: Praying is not easy. Our daily routine calls for our full attention. And the world around us puts little value on prayer; our lives are full of material things but at the same time are getting emptier in God’s value.

For this reason, I will post a daily reflection and as you visit this site may the Holy Spirit within you come to your aid and guide you gently to the God who loves you
.


Wednesday, August 3, 2016

" You are a Bridge Over Troubled Water"

My Lord, You are a bridge over troubled water.
He restore my soul and gives me peace.
He lifts me up when I have fallen,
takes my troubles and makes them cease.
My Lord is a bridge over troubled water.
He wipes away every tear, knows me by name.
His arms are open, ready to embrace.
He gives sight to the blind and walk to the lame.
If you believe in Him, your sins He will erase,
all you have to do is confess and ask.
He will help you with any problem
for He is equal to any task.
My Lord is the shield of my soul,
Protecting my every want and dream.
Molding my wants to fit his goal,
Always providing every need.
My Lord is a bridge over troubled water.
He lifts me up when I am down.
He gives me strength for every sorrow,
replaces with a smile my every frown.
My Lord is a bridge over troubled water.
His way is easy, His burdens light.
He puts great joy within my heart
and with His love makes everything bright.

Father Tomas Del Valle-Reyes
Discovering 21 Century
P.O. BOX 1170
New York, NY 10018
Radiosigloxxi@aol.com
www.discovering21century.com 

No comments: