Daily Reflection with Fr. Tomas Del Valle-Reyes



Dear Friends: Praying is not easy. Our daily routine calls for our full attention. And the world around us puts little value on prayer; our lives are full of material things but at the same time are getting emptier in God’s value.

For this reason, I will post a daily reflection and as you visit this site may the Holy Spirit within you come to your aid and guide you gently to the God who loves you
.


Friday, January 5, 2024

Lord, Control of Tongue

Lord, I know my tongue often gets ahead of my mind and heart.
I am quick to speak, and I repent of the many thoughtless things I have spoken.
I am sorry for the words I have spoken in anger or in gossip.
Please help me to see when I am about to speak without thinking and to check my heart. Help me be slow to speak.
Help me Lord to be a person full of loving words, full of your Spirit, overflowing with love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, gentleness, and self-control.
Amen.


Padre Tomas Del Valle-Reyes
Descubriendo El Siglo 21
P.O. BOX 1170
New York, NY 10018
212-244-4778
917-499-9715 WhatsApp only

Radiosigloxxi@aol.com
www.descubriendoelsiglo21.com/

No comments: