Daily Reflection with Fr. Tomas Del Valle-Reyes



Dear Friends: Praying is not easy. Our daily routine calls for our full attention. And the world around us puts little value on prayer; our lives are full of material things but at the same time are getting emptier in God’s value.

For this reason, I will post a daily reflection and as you visit this site may the Holy Spirit within you come to your aid and guide you gently to the God who loves you
.


Saturday, December 16, 2023

Prayer for Self-Control

Father, today I ask forgiveness of all the negative and harmful words
I have spoken about myself.
I do not want to abuse myself in such a way again.
Transform my thoughts and let me understand how marvelously you made me.
Change my habits so I use my tongue to speak hope and favor upon my life.
In Jesus' name,
Amen


Padre Tomas Del Valle-Reyes
Descubriendo El Siglo 21
P.O. BOX 1170
New York, NY 10018
212-244-4778
917-499-9715 WhatsApp only

Radiosigloxxi@aol.com
www.descubriendoelsiglo21.com/

No comments: