Daily Reflection with Fr. Tomas Del Valle-Reyes



Dear Friends: Praying is not easy. Our daily routine calls for our full attention. And the world around us puts little value on prayer; our lives are full of material things but at the same time are getting emptier in God’s value.

For this reason, I will post a daily reflection and as you visit this site may the Holy Spirit within you come to your aid and guide you gently to the God who loves you
.


Monday, September 11, 2023

Help me Lord

Dear Lord, help me
- every single morning - to find faith in the midst of the chaos.
Give me the desire and ability to see You, hear You, talk to You, and give thanks to You.
And as I do, I pray that I will draw nearer and nearer to You, and that my faith will multiply exponentially as I understand in new, deeper ways that You are everything I ever hoped You would be.
And so much more.
Amen.


Padre Tomas Del Valle-Reyes
Descubriendo El Siglo 21
P.O. BOX 1170
New York, NY 10018
212-244-4778
917-499-9715 WhatsApp only

Radiosigloxxi@aol.com
www.descubriendoelsiglo21.com/

No comments: