Daily Reflection with Fr. Tomas Del Valle-Reyes



Dear Friends: Praying is not easy. Our daily routine calls for our full attention. And the world around us puts little value on prayer; our lives are full of material things but at the same time are getting emptier in God’s value.

For this reason, I will post a daily reflection and as you visit this site may the Holy Spirit within you come to your aid and guide you gently to the God who loves you
.


Monday, December 20, 2021

Almighty Father

Almighty Father, grant me to greet the coming day in peace, help me in all things to rely upon your holy will. 
Guide me with your wisdom, in every hour of the day reveal your spirit to me.
 Bless my dealings with all who encircle me. 
Teach me to treat all that comes to throughout the day with peace of soul and with firm assurance that your will governs all.
In all my deeds and words, guide my thoughts and feelings. 
In unpredictably events, let me not forget that all are sent by you. 
Teach me to act firmly and wisely, without embittering and embarrassing others. 
Give me strength to bear the exhaustion of the coming day with all that it shall bring. 
Direct my will, teach me to pray, and be humble to others and you. 
 Amen.

Descubriendo el Siglo 21
Discovering 21century
Fr Tomás Del Valle-Reyes
P. O. BOX 1170
New York, NY 10018
(212) 244 4778

No comments: