Daily Reflection with Fr. Tomas Del Valle-Reyes



Dear Friends: Praying is not easy. Our daily routine calls for our full attention. And the world around us puts little value on prayer; our lives are full of material things but at the same time are getting emptier in God’s value.

For this reason, I will post a daily reflection and as you visit this site may the Holy Spirit within you come to your aid and guide you gently to the God who loves you
.


Monday, June 7, 2021

Heavenly Father, Almighty God.



I humble myself before your Presence, 
I ask you to forgive me my sins and the sins of brothers and sisters.

Almighty Father, we have offended you, our ancestors have offended you and we all continue to offend you daily. 
Lord, have Mercy on us.

Almighty God, I ask forgiveness for my sins and the sins of my brothers and sisters. 
Forgive us Lord for breaking your commandments; forgive us Lord for not listening to your Word. 
Lord my God, with shame I present to you the state of this poor humanity as I implore your Mercy and compassion.

Lord I am so sorry to confess my sins and of my brothers and sisters, we are guilty Lord, we have insulted you with our pride, and we have defied you with our sins.


Lord I disapprove of to see how my own brothers and sisters are immersed in atheism, but have so many false gods.

Lord I see how children have turned against parents because they try to teach them what is right, I see rebellion in children, young people and grown ups.

Crime is on the increase in every city throughout the world, all laws are

despised and your laws are totally ignored. 
There is corruption even inside governments and most people will do evil at the cost of others.
Please Lord open up our ears to hear your voice, open our eyes to see the truth and our hearts to love one another.
Amen

Descubriendo el Siglo 21
Discovering 21century
Fr Tomás Del Valle-Reyes
P. O. BOX 1170
New York, NY 10018
(212) 244 4778

No comments: