Daily Reflection with Fr. Tomas Del Valle-Reyes



Dear Friends: Praying is not easy. Our daily routine calls for our full attention. And the world around us puts little value on prayer; our lives are full of material things but at the same time are getting emptier in God’s value.

For this reason, I will post a daily reflection and as you visit this site may the Holy Spirit within you come to your aid and guide you gently to the God who loves you
.


Friday, February 16, 2024

Prayer for Restored Relationships

Father God, open my eyes to see the ways I’m like Cain.
What conflicts am I allowing to brew in my family?
What anger is bubbling into murderous rage in my relationships?
Thank You for the clarity to see how hatred kills relationships.
I choose instead the way of love.
Love protects.
Help me to protect those I love by loving them.
Your way is always best, Father.
I pray in Jesus’ Name,
Amen


Padre Tomas Del Valle-Reyes
Descubriendo El Siglo 21
P.O. BOX 1170
New York, NY 10018
212-244-4778
917-499-9715 WhatsApp only

Radiosigloxxi@aol.com
www.descubriendoelsiglo21.com/

No comments: