Daily Reflection with Fr. Tomas Del Valle-Reyes



Dear Friends: Praying is not easy. Our daily routine calls for our full attention. And the world around us puts little value on prayer; our lives are full of material things but at the same time are getting emptier in God’s value.

For this reason, I will post a daily reflection and as you visit this site may the Holy Spirit within you come to your aid and guide you gently to the God who loves you
.


Monday, April 5, 2021

Dear God

Dear God, heavenly Father, I thank you for my life on this whole wide world, 
however challenging and difficult it may seem sometimes or not.

Thank you for teaching me to understand and be understood, 
to love and be loved, to make my own decisions and respect the 
decisions of others, to learn from my mistakes and not judge others, 
to laugh when I am happy, to cry when I am sad.

Thank you for my friends, my fellow priests, my parish, and the people that
 come to us and for every other living creature I meet along my journey.

Thank you for giving me strength to overcome harsh conditions and accepting them, and do what's right for the benefit of the greater good, to rise above negativity and all to be done on your name.

In the Name of the Father and the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen

Descubriendo el Siglo 21
Discovering 21century
Fr Tomás Del Valle-Reyes
P. O. BOX 1170
New York, NY 10018
(212) 244 4778

No comments: