Daily Reflection with Fr. Tomas Del Valle-Reyes



Dear Friends: Praying is not easy. Our daily routine calls for our full attention. And the world around us puts little value on prayer; our lives are full of material things but at the same time are getting emptier in God’s value.

For this reason, I will post a daily reflection and as you visit this site may the Holy Spirit within you come to your aid and guide you gently to the God who loves you
.


Monday, November 16, 2020

I want to be...

I want to be, beloved Lord,
Like clay in the potter’s hand.
Take my life, make it new,
I want to be a new vase.

I have known you and have loved you.
I asked for forgiveness and you heard me.
Yes, sorry 
I offended you, forgive me Lord.
Because I love you and will never forget you.
I want to thank you for loving me.
I want to give thanks to you Lord.
Today I am happy that I met you.
Thank you for loving me too.
It’s always nice when one can find a small moment 
of beauty during the liturgy that will carry you 
forward during the week ahead. That’s what I
found tonight.

Fr. Tomas Del Valle-Reyes
Descubriendo el Siglo 21/Discovering 21 Century
P.O.BOX 1170
New York, nY  10018
Tel- 212-24-4778
www.descubriendoelsiglo21.com/

http://radiosiglo21.blogspot.com/   
Programa de Radio “La Tertulia”

No comments: