Daily Reflection with Fr. Tomas Del Valle-Reyes



Dear Friends: Praying is not easy. Our daily routine calls for our full attention. And the world around us puts little value on prayer; our lives are full of material things but at the same time are getting emptier in God’s value.

For this reason, I will post a daily reflection and as you visit this site may the Holy Spirit within you come to your aid and guide you gently to the God who loves you
.


Monday, October 12, 2020

How Lucky I am..

I pause for a moment and think of the love and the grace
 that God showers on me:
I am created in the image and
 likeness of God;
I am God's dwelling-place.

Lord, may I never take the gift of freedom for granted.
You gave me the great blessing of freedom of spirit.
Fill my spirit with Your peace and Your joy.
I remind myself that I am in the presence of the Lord.
I will take refuge in His loving heart.
He is my strength in times of weakness.
He is my comforter in times of sorrow.

I take my time to read the Word of God, slowly, a few times,
 allowing myself to dwell on anything that strikes me.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end.

Fr. Tomas Del Valle-Reyes
Descubriendo el siglo 21
P. O. BOX 1170
New York, NY 10018
212.244-4778

No comments: