Daily Reflection with Fr. Tomas Del Valle-Reyes



Dear Friends: Praying is not easy. Our daily routine calls for our full attention. And the world around us puts little value on prayer; our lives are full of material things but at the same time are getting emptier in God’s value.

For this reason, I will post a daily reflection and as you visit this site may the Holy Spirit within you come to your aid and guide you gently to the God who loves you
.


Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Your light

Your light is the only light I need
as I travel through life's mystery
Your word the only voice I hear
that still small voice that leads me
to the place where I should be
Your presence is the only company I need
as I walk this narrow road
Your fellowship the warmth I crave
to help me on my way.

Descubriendo el Siglo 21
Discovering 21century
Fr Tomás Del Valle-Reyes
P. O. BOX 1170
New York, NY 10018
(212) 244 4778

No comments: