Daily Reflection with Fr. Tomas Del Valle-Reyes



Dear Friends: Praying is not easy. Our daily routine calls for our full attention. And the world around us puts little value on prayer; our lives are full of material things but at the same time are getting emptier in God’s value.

For this reason, I will post a daily reflection and as you visit this site may the Holy Spirit within you come to your aid and guide you gently to the God who loves you
.


Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Heavenly Father, Grant me Happiness

Dear Heavenly Father, who has filled my heart with this overflowing happiness, help me to know, that all of this goodness has come from you.
You have filled all of your creatures with the joy of life, and made them rejoice in times of blessings. 
Give me grace to share my great joy with those who are not as blessed, and not be selfish with my happiness.
Let me grasp its full enjoyment. 
And, in days of bliss, gather a treasure of memories that will last all of my life.
Happiness is not a constant state. 
When it comes, let me feel that it is your special gift, and thank you for its pleasure.
For Jesus' sake.
Amen.
Descubriendo el Siglo 21
Discovering 21century
Fr Tomás Del Valle-Reyes
P. O. BOX 1170
New York, NY 10018
(212) 244 4778

No comments: