Daily Reflection with Fr. Tomas Del Valle-Reyes



Dear Friends: Praying is not easy. Our daily routine calls for our full attention. And the world around us puts little value on prayer; our lives are full of material things but at the same time are getting emptier in God’s value.

For this reason, I will post a daily reflection and as you visit this site may the Holy Spirit within you come to your aid and guide you gently to the God who loves you
.


Tuesday, December 19, 2017

A Prayer for Deliverance

Heavenly Father,
I desire to help create a new context for human work and wealth, in which all people might prosper, in which all poverty might disappear, in which all of us might achieve as You would have us achieve, and give to others as ou would have us give.
Let the illusions that hold us back, dear God, as individuals and as a society, now disappear. Let me have new energy. Let me have a new sense of purpose. Let me know that I am on this earth to serve.
Let me not feel guilty about the expression of my power.
Let me no longer play small, regardless of other people's reaction to me when I play big.
I am willing to receive an expanded set of options that You, dear God, might work miracles into my life, that You might cast out all negative and limited conditions of this world.
May I receive a future unlike the past, for myself and others.
For I now open my mind to possibilities I have not dreamed of, to forces of life that I have not allowed in, and to realms of joy I have hardly imagined.
I let go.
I release everything that blocks me in this endeavor, from my past, from my present, and from my future.
May I awaken from the dream of my inadequate self.
Amen.
Rev. Father  Tomas del Valle-Reyes
Descubriendo el Siglo 21
Discovering 21century
Fr Tomás Del Valle-Reyes
P. O. BOX 1170
New York, NY 10018
(212) 244 4778

No comments: