Daily Reflection with Fr. Tomas Del Valle-Reyes



Dear Friends: Praying is not easy. Our daily routine calls for our full attention. And the world around us puts little value on prayer; our lives are full of material things but at the same time are getting emptier in God’s value.

For this reason, I will post a daily reflection and as you visit this site may the Holy Spirit within you come to your aid and guide you gently to the God who loves you
.


Monday, November 21, 2016

This is how I am..

I cannot change the way I am, I never really try,
God made me different and unique, I never ask him why.
If I appear peculiar,
There's nothing I can do,
You must accept me as I am,
As I've accepted you.
God made a casting of each life,
Then threw the old away,
Each child is different from the rest,
Unlike as night from day.
So often we will criticize,
The things that others do,
But, do you know, they do not think,
The same as me and you.
So God in all his wisdom, Who knows us all by name,
He didn't want us to be bored, That's why we're not the same.
~Author unknown~


Father Tomas Del Valle-Reyes
Discovering 21 Century
P. O. Box 1170New York, NY 10018
Radiosigloxxi@aol.com

No comments: