Daily Reflection with Fr. Tomas Del Valle-Reyes



Dear Friends: Praying is not easy. Our daily routine calls for our full attention. And the world around us puts little value on prayer; our lives are full of material things but at the same time are getting emptier in God’s value.

For this reason, I will post a daily reflection and as you visit this site may the Holy Spirit within you come to your aid and guide you gently to the God who loves you
.


Sunday, October 16, 2022

Finding God

I helped a little child to see
That God had made a willow tree 
 And God became more real to me. 
I tried to lead a child through play 
 To grow more Christlike every day,
 And I myself became that way.
 I joined a junior child in prayer
 And as we bowed in worship there 
 I felt the dear Lord's loving care.

Lord, keep us ever quick to see 
By guiding children we find thee.
Author Unknown



Fr. Tomas Del Valle-Reyes
Descubriendo el Siglo 21/Discovering 21 Century
P.O. BOX 1170
New York, NY  10018
Tel- 212-24-4778
www.descubriendoelsiglo21.com/

 

No comments: