Today, loving God, we pray for our mothers:
• who cared for us when we were helpless
• who comforted us when we were hurt
• Whose love and care we often took for granted.
Today we pray for:
• those who are grieving the loss of their mother,
• those who never knew their biological mother, and now yearn for her
• those who have experienced the wonder of an adopted mother's love
• The families separated by war or conflict.
• Lord, give them special blessings.
Keep us united with you and with each other, so that we can be and become all that we are meant to be.
Daily Reflection with Fr. Tomas Del Valle-Reyes
Dear Friends: Praying is not easy. Our daily routine calls for our full attention. And the world around us puts little value on prayer; our lives are full of material things but at the same time are getting emptier in God’s value.
For this reason, I will post a daily reflection and as you visit this site may the Holy Spirit within you come to your aid and guide you gently to the God who loves you.